Privacy Statement, Cookies, Terms and conditions, Disclaimer
Visit SQA's main site for our Privacy Statement.
Cookies are small files placed on your computer by websites that you visit. We do not collect personal information with cookies.
Visit SQA's main site for the cookies we use.
Ushare is a platform to share user generated content. Content is submitted to Ushare by teachers, learners and other users of Ushare, not SQA.
Content available on Ushare may comprise comments posted by users and hyperlinks to websites, documents, videos and other relevant materials hosted on third party websites.
Although the website contains links to other websites, SQA does not endorse these sites and is not responsible for their content, or how they protect your personal information. SQA may update, modify, restrict access to or close the website, or any part of it, at any time.
While SQA may moderate posts before they are published, any rating attached reflects the votes cast by users of Ushare, not the opinion of SQA or its staff.
Reporting inaccurate or inappropriate content
If you think that any content is inaccurate/or out of date, or otherwise inappropriate, contact SQA at email@example.com
Registration, your account and password
In order to contribute you must register as a user. You must be aged 12 or over to create a Ushare user account.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat that information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must notify SQA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributing to SQA's Ushare website
The following section applies to any and all material that you submit to Ushare (a “contribution”).
By submitting any contribution to Ushare, you agree to the following:
- You have taken reasonable steps to check whether you are permitted to post or link to that content on Ushare before submitting your contribution.
- If your contribution is published, SQA will publish your user name with your contribution.
- You will not harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- You will not give the impression that your contribution originates from the SQA or any other person.
Submitted content will be moderated using the following guidelines:
- It is not defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, discriminatory, inflammatory or unlawful.
- It does not infringe anyone else’s privacy rights, intellectual property rights or other rights, or is not made in breach of any duty of confidence or any other legal duty owed to any other person.
- It does not unfairly promote or further any business activities and has not been contributed for commercial gain.
- It does not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- It will not otherwise bring SQA and Ushare into disrepute.
- Comments must relate to the original post in terms of quality/ usefulness to area of study.
Availability of Ushare and amendments to these terms
You acknowledge that SQA may withdraw Ushare at any time and without notice. Ushare is provided by SQA on an “as is” and “is available” basis.